I just received a call from the recruiter. My application has made it past the review board, and now I’m officially into Phase 3 of the process!
From what he told me, it means this:
- More paper work.
- A local recruiter is going to contact me to help facilitate a few things… like…
- MEPS! Which may happen in April.
You wouldn’t believe how my hands are shaking as I type this!
So, these are my goals:
- Get into as great of shape as I can between now and MEPS.
- Get any, and all, paper work done (asap).
- Make sure my files (electronic and paper) are up to date.
- Don’t slack in my current position (job), just because I may be gone in 3-4 months.
I’m sure that I’m missing something, but that will work for now.